I think Nick was saying that you would expect the Right Back to be covering
that area, but he had tracked McAllister in field and Ayling was in a good
position at first, but did not cover Maupay as he sneaked in.

I did notice that Dallas seemed to be following McAllister all over the place,
which did sometimes leave great holes in the defence.  Was this under
instruction? If so Brighton caught on and took advantage.  Later in the game
once Alioski had gone off and Ayling went to right back the players stayed in
position more.

KOT.

UK Shared Business Services Ltd. Registered in England and Wales as a limited
company. Company number 6330639. Registered Office: Polaris House, North Star
Avenue, Swindon, Wiltshire SN2 1FF. This email and any attachments are intended
for the named addressee(s) only. If you are not the intended recipient, please
notify us immediately and do not disclose, distribute, or retain this email or
any part of it. While we have taken every reasonable precaution to minimise
risk of this e-mail or any attachments containing viruses, the recipient should
carry out its own virus checks before opening the attachments. The Company does
not accept any liability for any losses or damages which the recipient may
sustain due to presence of any viruses. Any opinions expressed in this email
(including attachments) are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect
the company's opinions. We will not accept responsibility for any commitments
made by our employees outside the scope of our business. The Company reserves
the right to monitor all e-mail communications through their networks for the
purposes of preventing and detecting crime.