One odd ‘feature’ of both Ayling and Alioski’s games is that when they make a
mistake, they immediately fall over looking for a foul. Ayling did it when he
lost the Fulham centre back, and Alioski does it so often I’m surprised he
hasn’t been in a Daz advert yet?

Strange moment for Ayling too when it looked like he was running on empty and
needed an energy bar - low blood sugar - he seemed to be saying he was having a
wobble?

Nice to see the Steve Bruce effect is working its’ magic again ;-) Whilst
Fulham didn’t show much against us they look a better team than Newcastle.