Agree 100%. although I do know a few people who think there is a significant
Bielsa Out camp.  It's almost entirely people who aren't interested in even
trying to go to games and spend too much time in Social Media.
________________________________
From: Leedslist <leedslist-boun...@gn.apc.org> on behalf of Richard Walker via
Leedslist <leedslist@gn.apc.org>
Sent: Sunday, October 17, 2021 4:16:32 PM
To: Michael Benjamin <m...@myray.com>; Ed Morrish <edmorr...@gmail.com>; list
leedslist <leedslist@gn.apc.org>
Subject: Re: [LU] Coach 22

I don’t think anyone sane is suggesting we replace Bielsa ?Well nobody I know.
We’re struggling and I think a few players who hit the heights last year just
can’t get there this season for whatever reason (Klich, Dallas, Harrison). The
spine of Bielsa’s team have all been injured and some continue to be so
(Llorente, Philips, Raphinha and Bamford) and the players coming in to replace
them are not performing (Rodrigo, Struijk, Roberts).I think we miss Allioski
more than I thought we would. We hardly attack down the left side anymore and
certainly not with the pace and directness that Harrison and Allioski used to
do.This is Bielsa’s biggest test so far and hopefully he’ll show us he can turn
it around because that performance yesterday was a real horror show and if we
continue to play like that we will go down.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone