From: Andy Brown <a...@andybrown.co.uk>
Sent: Monday, October 18, 2021 6:00:31 PM
To: Simon McNally <simon_mcna...@sky.com>
Cc: bruvvalee...@yahoo.co.uk <bruvvalee...@yahoo.co.uk>; e...@morrish.org
<e...@morrish.org>; leeds list <leedslist@gn.apc.org>
Subject: Re: [LU] Coach 22

I don’t think we can say too much about Roberts. He had the potential (we
generally agreed) and has failed to take the chance but the decision to stick
with him until now has been a reasonable one.

I’m annoyed about Rodrigo - just not even giving glimpses that he did before.

Alioski going is the interesting one. He clearly understands the system in a
way that, for example, Heldar Costa never did and that to me is the proof that
Bielsa knows best. The club said they wanted to keep Alioski but he felt it was
time to move. I wonder why?

Sent from my iPhone