I dont think Bielsa will be our manager next year, sadly.

If he doesnt turn our results around before Christmas he will resign.

________________________________
From: Leedslist <leedslist-boun...@gn.apc.org> on behalf of John Lee via
Leedslist <leedslist@gn.apc.org>
Sent: Monday, 18 October 2021 1:08 AM
To: Robert Heath <heathpalai...@gmail.com>
Cc: leeds list <leedslist@gn.apc.org>
Subject: Re: [LU] Coach 22

Someone asked the question about getting rid of Bielsa, and it is, sadly, a
fair one? Accepting the unbelievable progress of the last 3 years, performances
which I’ll never ever forget, Bielsa’s methods have been neutered by many
teams, and unless we score a hat-full then our defensive structure means we are
completely naive at times! Simply repeating the same mistake time and again,
with lesser quality players than our first xi, seems idiotic.

We can now see why Bielsa stays only a short time at teams - he gets sussed
out, and then finds another group to ‘indoctrinate’. When it works it’s
brilliant!

At what point though does the club start to ask him questions, and will he
simply walk?

There are 7 teams with 7 points or less - I think we can muddle our way to
safety, but I’m short of belief that this is going anywhere near the 9th place
of last season, although I’d settle for 17th. Unless our prospects improve I
think it’s unfeasible we’ll be hanging on to the likes of Rapha, Phillips etc
for more than this season? What are the odds of Newcastle coming in for them in
January?

I still hope I see us with Shack in midfield and Drameh at right back, and
soon! And Roberts nowhere near the first xi :-(

Sent from my iPad