From: Michael Benjamin <m...@myray.com>
To: Steve Gillen <sjgil...@gmail.com>; Richard Walker <richleed...@yahoo.co.uk>
Cc: Leeds List 2010 <leedslist@gn.apc.org>
Sent: Mon, Oct 17, 2022 10:24 am
Subject: Re: [LU] Arsenal

Thank God we didn't get the chance to miss another penalty šŸ˜Š

I worry when people celebrate a loss because it is smaller than expected.
It points that count, not explaining 'what if,' and 'if only. '
This contorted 'convenient thinking'Ā  is like congratulating yourself; you only
got run over by a mini when you expected a steam roller.
We are getting rubbish results; we cannot go on this way. I see no reason to
believe it will change.
Out of nine games, we played well and won only once.
(I get stick for saying this. )
Nevertheless, out of the many managers I have seen, Marsch is the only one I
haven't a clue what he is on about.

-- Michael

DrĀ  Michael Benjamin,
Community Psychiatrist.
Oranit,
ISRAEL

SKYPE: BEDENOGA
PHONE: +972-505-317772
Online CBT ||Ā  Online Consultations
BLOG: Times Of Israel || Quora || Jerusalem Post || MYCYBERTHERAPY BLOG
AMAZON AUTHORS PAGE.