From: Leedslist <leedslist-boun...@gn.apc.org> on behalf of Greg Adams
<g...@jitterbug.co.za>
Sent: Saturday, November 12, 2022 7:14:53 PM
To: Leeds List <leedslist@gn.apc.org>
Subject: [LU] Spuds

Well, that was great. We had a big chance of getting something today,
but stupid, naive defending gifted the spuds enough chances which they
finally took.

We were second best, but some good play by individuals gave us a
chance.  Spurs were there for the taking, but no team can defend like
that against any PL team, let alone a so-called top six one. This team
does not know how to defend. The first two goals were the result of
sloppy play by us.  I did not see the third and fourth.

It's time to let the clown go.  His 'tactics' are a joke. There are
enough decent players in the squad for us to be much better than this.
Just look at how many times there are three Leeds players pressing one
opponent and still do not win the ball or stop the player from playing
the ball out.  It's already been pointed out by many on this list that
we are easy to attack out wide,yet we persist with two midfielders - one
of whom is useless defensively and the other is permanently in headless
chicken mode.

Ah, fuck it. I'm too pissed off.  I want this guy and his penisball
out.  Hopefully we can find someone who at least has a clue of how to
manage in a top rated league.

Bring back Bielsa.

Rest in Peace Guy, and wear your hat!