Not true Mike. The commentary I listened to were lambasting our inability to
defend.
Nick
    On Sunday, November 13, 2022 at 06:55:15 AM EST, Michael Benjamin
<m...@myray.com> wrote:

 John,
I think a lot put themselves up a tree and haven't the balls to admit it and
climb down
Every commentator has nothing but praise

From: Leedslist <leedslist-boun...@gn.apc.org> on behalf of John Lee via
Leedslist <leedslist@gn.apc.org>
Sent: Sunday, November 13, 2022 1:24:41 PM
To: seanscr...@aol.com <seanscr...@aol.com>
Cc: leedslist@gn.apc.org <leedslist@gn.apc.org>
Subject: Re: [LU] Spuds

I don’t think most people who see Marsch’s tactics as hopeless are saying that
because he’s American, it’s because his tactics are naive. And most Leeds fans
I know arn’t even dreaming about a Bielsa return - that period is done and
dusted!

It is inevitable that Marsch will go this season - wrong man, wrong job, so the
‘process’ will need to be followed. We have some decent players who, with the
right management, could do much better than is currently the case. A manager
who brings on Luke Ayling to shore up the defence demonstrates all too clearly
his limitations!

Of course if VAR had spotted the Meslier foul things would have been different,
but our defending is so tactically naive who would have bet on getting some
points even if that goal had been disallowed?

Groundhog Day for the next 12 months? Hopefully not!

Sent from my iPad