Rich said "Interesting team selection dilemma for Sunday. Nice to have but you
surely can't ignore Bamford"
I am pretty sure Rodrigo will start and his recent performances and goal
scoring means he deserves it, but Paddy is certainly looking good.Jesse also
needs to work out if Sinisterra should start,  is he fit and sharp enough? Also
Rutter , what does he do with him ? Assume bring him off the bench but at €40m
he should be first name on the team sheet once he gets up to speed. The one
whose place should be up for discussion is Aaronson , his recent displays have
not been good but he is a Jesse favourite  and looked very good in his first
few matches

Most of all he needs to work out the best back four, Wober played CH last night
rather than as the left back we bought him to be, can we rely on Firpo as left
back? Ayling was massively at fault for their goal , so does Rasmus get the nod
ahead of him. Then with cooper struggling who plays alongside Koch
It may be overdoing it to say this game will determine Jesse's future , but if
he wants to keep the job he needs to get it right. A defeat will make his
position very shaky indeed and the crowd will turn, of the 4 of us there last
night, 2 want him gone, me and another are hoping it will come right but are
worried and not far off joining the  'out camp'. A win at least gives him
breathing space and may provide a platform for the upcoming games
Looking at highlights from last night all 5 of our goals were excellent   Paddy
just look so comfortable and composed for his two