I think he has to drop Aaronson. He is behind Gnonto, Rodrigo and Bamford on
impact alone; he is also behind Harrison who had a quietly effective game
yesterday - I noticed he was doing a lot of shouting and organising of Gnonto
and Firpo up and down the left, he also set up the 2nd and 3rd goals. He is
also, presumably behind our record signing.

A word for Rodrigo - who is so full of confidence at the moment, it is a real
pleasure to see him playing so well and thriving.

And then Sinisterra. And what of Gelhardt? Perkins?

No idea what Ayling was trying to do with that cross…

We desperately need to learn how to defend… and, yeah Roca was mainly pants
yesterday.

Nick