Have you been watching the same season as me?
"One long slow motion car crash"?
We're UNBEATEN at home and we've lost ONCE this year.
We've got 87 points and the manager you're so angry at masterminded that.
A car crash was Jesse Marsch.
A car crash was all Orta's release clauses being triggered in August.
This is quite possibly the rarest of seasons where the third place team
could end up on over 100 points.
SMFH.
Marching On TOGETHER!
Paul