If we do not end up getting promoted and lose Gnonto, Summerville, Rutter,
Firpo as may be the case it would be difficult, but not devastating IMO.

So we may end up having to sign 9 or 10 players to replace those being sold
or not re-signing. That’s no more than many clubs will have to do anyway,
particularly those getting relegated from the Premier League.  I would
argue that we would be in a better place than when Farke took over and the
2nd year of parachute payment is not much of a drop off compared to the
3rd. So we should still be able to at least compete financially with the
teams coming down.

Ok, so the players we would keep, would be a different mixture should we
get promoted, but the cost of recruitment and quality required would be a
lot higher, and we would probably need 8 or 9 players anyway.

Also Farke’s record at putting together a squad to get out of the
championship is a lot better than his record at keeping clubs there.
KOT

Inline images

The Harwellian Club
Westfield
Harwell
Oxon
OX11 0LG
Industrial & Provident Company Number IP13363R.  VAT Number: GB200735313