We will lose some/all those named, but of course if they’re not good enough to
get us out of this league, then so be it!

I agree too that Farke will be in a more ‘stable’ position this year than last
too.

All that said, I still hope we somehow find a way to get promoted this season,
and then the fun will really start??

Sent from my iPad