|
Apart from Rep of Ireland who has Brian
Kerr managed? Mark K. From:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Mark Humphries Odds drop simply because
people put bets on, I wouldn’t see any significance in that. Although I have to admit
the Bryan Kerr betting pattern was a bit suspect – and you know how the
irish like to play the bookmakers, so he is the only person I thought there
might be something going on with. There is no way Warnock
would get the job. From:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ted He was 33/1
but now odds are dropping. Also Stu Pearce's odds are dropping! On 9/28/06, Tim Leslie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote: Altogether now ... |
- RE: [LU] Warnock?????????? Mark Kitching
- Re: [LU] Warnock?????????? Jim Moran
- RE: [LU] Warnock?????????? Mark Humphries
- RE: [LU] Warnock?????????? Sean Emmott
- RE: [LU] Warnock?????????? Mark Humphries
- RE: [LU] Warnock?????????? Mark Kitching
- Re: [LU] Warnock?????????? Terry Emmott
- RE: [LU] Warnock?????????? Mark Humphries

