> >> >> Rich, >> >> What was motorhead like the other night? >> Was thinking about going myself but work and all that old >> bollox got in the way. > > I wasn't really looking forward to it, but it was a blast, no different > from > the last time I saw them 20odd years ago!. No nonsense singalongametal. > Possibly not as loud as they used to be.
Ah takes me back to my yoof. Saw Motorhead in Aylesbury in ooh 1981 ish? Was the Ace of Spades tour. Still one of the best concerts I've been to (must be something to do with age - a bit like it was better at Elland Road in those days too). And still one of the best albums ever! They were fooking loud in those days. Your probably slightly deaf now you old git so didn't realise that it was just as loud. Either that or the PC brigade have forced them to turn the volume down. AndyE _______________________________________________ the Leeds List is an unmoderated mailing list and the list administrators accept no liability for the personal views and opinions of contributors. Leedslist mailing list [email protected] http://list.zetnet.co.uk/mailman/listinfo/leedslist 'I am in shock,' said Ferguson.

