In a message dated 11/27/2006 5:10:43 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,  
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Saw  Motorhead in Aylesbury in ooh 1981 ish? 
Was the Ace of Spades tour.   Still one of the best concerts I've been to 
(must be something to do with  age - a bit like it was better at Elland Road 
in those days too).   And still one of the best albums ever!  They were 
fooking loud in  those days.  


I think I last saw Motorhead in '83 (or was it '84?) in Dublin. Enjoyable,  
and you have to take your hat off to Lemmy for just being himself. But other  
gigs I've been to (numerous Rush shows, AC/DC in '82, Whitesnake in '83) were  
far more memorable.
 
Sean 
_______________________________________________
the Leeds List is an unmoderated mailing list and the list administrators 
accept no liability for the personal views and opinions of contributors. 
Leedslist mailing list
[email protected]
http://list.zetnet.co.uk/mailman/listinfo/leedslist
'I am in shock,' said Ferguson.

Reply via email to