Ah, I get you. In that case you will be wanting one of the lesser known, 
more feral breeds, something along the lines of the Nationalfronticus 
chompalot Tiger, they are easily spotted by the lack of hair on the head and 
black hair around the feet and hock joints, similar in fact to feline doc 
martins.

----- Original Message -----
From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; 
<[email protected]>
Sent: Tuesday, June 12, 2007 4:02 PM
Subject: Re: [LU] Tigers sold for £10m

>I thought tigers ate little indian chappies.........if so I want one we;re
> long of em down sarf
>
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> the Leeds List is an unmoderated mailing list and the list administrators 
> accept no liability for the personal views and opinions of contributors.
> Leedslist mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://list.zetnet.co.uk/mailman/listinfo/leedslist
> Join The Leeds United Supporters Trust at www.lufctrust.org
> 

_______________________________________________
the Leeds List is an unmoderated mailing list and the list administrators 
accept no liability for the personal views and opinions of contributors. 
Leedslist mailing list
[email protected]
http://list.zetnet.co.uk/mailman/listinfo/leedslist
Join The Leeds United Supporters Trust at www.lufctrust.org 

Reply via email to