Nah mate, I'll think you'll find things have moved on since Rudyard, gone
are the days an Eton education and a stiff upper would protect you.  Tigers
are now totally non-discriminatory and will take a chunk out of camp krauts,
exiled Yorkshire men, scum supporters etc etc.

ttfn

R

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] 
> [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of 
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Sent: 12 June 2007 16:02
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; 
> [email protected]
> Subject: Re: [LU] Tigers sold for £10m
> 
> I thought tigers ate little indian chappies.........if so I 
> want one we;re long of em down sarf
> 
> 
> 
>    
> _______________________________________________
> the Leeds List is an unmoderated mailing list and the list 
> administrators accept no liability for the personal views and 
> opinions of contributors. 
> Leedslist mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://list.zetnet.co.uk/mailman/listinfo/leedslist
> Join The Leeds United Supporters Trust at www.lufctrust.org 


_______________________________________________
the Leeds List is an unmoderated mailing list and the list administrators 
accept no liability for the personal views and opinions of contributors. 
Leedslist mailing list
[email protected]
http://list.zetnet.co.uk/mailman/listinfo/leedslist
Join The Leeds United Supporters Trust at www.lufctrust.org 

Reply via email to