In a message dated 12/06/2007 16:19:19 GMT Standard Time,  
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Ah, I  get you. In that case you will be wanting one of the lesser known, 
more  feral breeds, something along the lines of the Nationalfronticus 
chompalot  Tiger, they are easily spotted by the lack of hair on the head and 
black  hair around the feet and hock joints, similar in fact to feline doc  
martins.



Do they do Doc Ms for cats now ? No wonder rushden are fucked. Our cat  
doesnt wear them , he prefers to go out with tools. I have his claws filed and  
got 
him some of those spurs that are used in cock fighting. Jock is also  about 
ten pounds in weight and he loves his newcy brown.
 
I thought tigers were striped not spotted. You know its amazing what you  can 
learn on this list. 



   
_______________________________________________
the Leeds List is an unmoderated mailing list and the list administrators 
accept no liability for the personal views and opinions of contributors. 
Leedslist mailing list
[email protected]
http://list.zetnet.co.uk/mailman/listinfo/leedslist
Join The Leeds United Supporters Trust at www.lufctrust.org 

Reply via email to