----- Original Message ----- 
> I know I can ignore the posts, I could 'deal with it' or whatever, but for
> some strange reason I see the list as representing all Leeds Supporters 
> and
> not simply a mouthpiece for LUST, or to allow any one opinion to 
> necessarily
> stand unchallenged.

Well at last we agree on something. This list is DEFINITELY not a mouthpiece 
for the Supporters Trust. That much we can agree on . Apart from that 
though, you appear to imply that the Trust somehow has a position that is 
different to what you term "all Leeds Supporters". How does that work 
exactly ? Are YOU the mouthpiece for "all Leeds Supporters" ? The Supporters 
Trust represents the views, as far as it can, of the members of the Trust, 
all of whom are Leeds Supporters. When did you get the job of speaking for 
"all Leeds Supporters" against the Trust ? You are trying to create an "us 
and them" which is not genuine. What exactly has the Trust done that you do 
not personally agree with ?
How did the Trust become part of your argument here ?

> Betty posts up the thing about West Yorks police wanting payment up front.
> And I can see him grinning as he was typing it :-).  He did not post up 
> the
> link to the article where someone was attacking Willis.  Nor did any of 
> the
> other anti-Bates lot.

Can you please post up this link so that we can all read it. If the someone 
attacking Willis was Bates or Taylor (which are the only ones I have seen 
personally) then people can reach their own conclusions. If you don't have 
the link then please post the gist of its contents and tell us who was 
writing and saying whatever it is.

>That's my problem, that's why I said the list was being used as a 
>propaganda tool.

Who was doing this in your opinion ?
Is propaganda your word for anything posted which you don't agree with ?
Why do you resort to these emotive terms. What's wrong with their being 
argument and counter-argument ? What is it that prevents your postings from 
being described as propaganda in the same way that you are labelling the 
posts from others ? Should we consider the title of this thread as being 
propaganda ?
Is it factual or a bit of nonsense designed to influence the argument ?

>If you want to provide a news service on  Bates then do so, but if you only 
>post the negatives then that, in my book, is blatant propaganda.

If you mean what you say and if you are not equally guilty then please show 
us where you have posted BOTH sides of this argument. Have you yet again 
invented something (this time a news service on Bates) just because you find 
it easier to argue against the things that you make up yourself ? Of course 
anything that was pretending to be a news service on Bates but which only 
posted anti-Bates rhetoric would indeed be propaganda. The problem is that 
you just made it all up.

> I was about to post up the link to the other article, but Chris had 
> already
> done so.

I hadn't seen it but I will definitely have a look. There may be highly 
relevant points in it.

> I am not saying Mark Taylor is telling any or all of the whole truth, but 
> it
> sure is nice to see there is another option to the Bates Conspiracy 
> Theory.

What Bates conspiracy theory ? 


_______________________________________________
the Leeds List is an unmoderated mailing list and the list administrators 
accept no liability for the personal views and opinions of contributors. 
Leedslist mailing list
[email protected]
http://list.zetnet.co.uk/mailman/listinfo/leedslist
Join The Leeds United Supporters Trust at www.lufctrust.org 

Reply via email to