> > 
> > Obviously this is what Bates and Taylor would want you to 
> believe, but
> > I'm
> > interested as to what proof you have that this is true.
> > Is it impossible to make money from Leeds United without creating a
> > successful football club?
> > If you, I or anyone else can find one way of making money without us
> > winning
> > another game will you admit you are wrong?
> 
> I said maximise.  Wouldnt Bates make more money on his -£5m 
> investment or
> whatever it was he didn’t put into the club if he sold a 
> premiership club?
> 

I don't know, would he? Why?

> No I am not.  I have told you lot before, I am not 
> necessarily PRO bates.

Who's 'you lot'?
I am but one and I don't think I'm a 'lot'.

> You lot are anti Bates and seem to subscribe to the 'anyone but Bates'
> argument.  I came to this conclusion because of the constant negative
> postings about Bates (and his associates) and opposed to any positive
> postings about any other fucker interested.

There you are with the 'you lot' again - is that like 'fact is'? - I'll
assume that 'you lot' is some sort of insult that I cannot comprehend and
thus I'll respond: -
Maybe I post negative postings about Ken Bates because I only have negative
feelings towards Ken Bates. 
Is that wrong? Am I not allowed to have an opinion unless it coincides with
yours?
Am I not allowed to weigh up the evidence and come to my own conclusion?
I conclude Ken Bates is a crook who will bring nothing but harm to our once
great club but I guess 'you lot' will say I'm not allowed to make that
conclusion.

> It is the worst thing on the pitch that has happened.

And who is responsible for what happened on the pitch?

> If there was another potential owner 
> who I thought
> would do better than Bates and support the existing 
> management,

Blah blah blah - like hell you would - you have already decided that Bingo
Bates is the man for you. Why the hell would you wish a new owner would
'support the existing management', what have they done that is so wonderful
that even if an Abramovich moved in you'd want them keeping?


Cheers
Paul


_______________________________________________
the Leeds List is an unmoderated mailing list and the list administrators 
accept no liability for the personal views and opinions of contributors. 
Leedslist mailing list
[email protected]
http://list.zetnet.co.uk/mailman/listinfo/leedslist
Join The Leeds United Supporters Trust at www.lufctrust.org 

Reply via email to