Grandpa Sykes wrote: > No he didn't just think it....I recall reading that > too......enough is > bloody well enough.
Enough may bloody well be enough, but you are guilty of fibbing good sir. Betty states the request was off list to the two main protagonists, which is why neither I nor Nigel - nor for that matter you read any such request. > Go get some boxing gloves and get in the > ring and > settle this...boring isn't the word......Betty, you got it right!!! Whatever! Where's your alternative and invigorating Leeds related topic? The only alternative supposed football related thread started in the last few days so quickly degenerated into sexual innuendo regarding how long June was taking that I can only imagine that this debate has saved us from weeks of 'test' emails from listers checking the list was still alive. Long live the list - or not Cheers Paul _______________________________________________ the Leeds List is an unmoderated mailing list and the list administrators accept no liability for the personal views and opinions of contributors. Leedslist mailing list [email protected] http://list.zetnet.co.uk/mailman/listinfo/leedslist Join The Leeds United Supporters Trust at www.lufctrust.org

