1. It was a different thread 2. It was prior to the creditors meeting, which I assumed was the reason for asking us to take it off list.
> -----Original Message----- > From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:leedslist- > [EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of John Boocock > Sent: 19 June 2007 09:58 > To: 'LUList' > Subject: Re: [LU] The inevitable does happen > > > > Nigel Holcroft wrote: > > 3 things.... > > > > I can't say I remember reading that one Betts... > > it was sent to the two main protaganists off list - and they both > appeared happy to ease off, however.................. > > > Betty > > _______________________________________________ > the Leeds List is an unmoderated mailing list and the list > administrators accept no liability for the personal views and opinions > of contributors. > Leedslist mailing list > [email protected] > http://list.zetnet.co.uk/mailman/listinfo/leedslist > Join The Leeds United Supporters Trust at www.lufctrust.org _______________________________________________ the Leeds List is an unmoderated mailing list and the list administrators accept no liability for the personal views and opinions of contributors. Leedslist mailing list [email protected] http://list.zetnet.co.uk/mailman/listinfo/leedslist Join The Leeds United Supporters Trust at www.lufctrust.org

