>>I must be in "idiot" mode again<<
 
 
So no change there then...
 
 
>> (if only for even responding) but doesn't
the message  below, once again tell Rick and the TRUST what they "should" put
in their  letters, on your behalf Mark.?<<


 
It's called a suggestion. A constructive comment. An idea.  A discussion 
point. Why can't you see that? Or did you answer that point  in your first 
sentence?
 


>>Perhaps you have secretly joined<<
 
 
No, I haven't joined the Trust.
 
 
>> and are exercising your rights to input.<<
 
 
What? If I'm not a Trust member I have no right to make a suggestion on  this 
list to Rick? Jeez. And you wonder why pepople say your posts are  idiotic....
 
Anyway, why do you assume there is conflict between me and the Trust? Or  
between me and Rick? OK, we clearly have had some differences of opinions, but  
I'd hope that Rick would see that a suggestion on this list as something  
constructive, and if he chooses to use it, then fine. If he chooses to  ignore 
it, 
that's his prerogative. Same goes in the unlikely event that you  might offer 
something constructive, rather than the usual tirade of  Bates-bashing...
 


>>After all poor old Rick does seem to get a lot of flack  from several 
sources
hereabouts (mostly called Mark) for, apparently  claiming to represent all
Leeds fans, even when at pains to point out that  he doesn't and has no wish
to..<<



My reasoning is simple - the Trust is a recognised fans' body, and Rick  has 
a degree of profile in the media. And he comes across well, too. I've said  
that before. I could write a letter to UEFA myself, but it would simply be  
from 
one individual supporter. Coming from a recognised fans' group would give  
the message more credibility and gravitas, would it not?
 
Do you not think it would be a good idea to lobby the FA, UEFA, FIFA and  
anyone else in order to get some or all of the 15 points back? There might  
only 
be a slim chance of success, but surely it's worth pursuing? Or are you  
content that Bates has somehow been "punished", and that the 15pt penalty is  
fair? 
 
 
Mark
 
PS - in your other post you state:
 
>>My point was simply that once again someone on your side of the  fence was
stating that it was the policy to "Challenge" and the only place  that has
been said is here by you folk or by Bates..<<
 
 
It has been stated, quite clearly and in plain English, in the KPMG  
document. I'm sure you've still got the link to it.
 















   
_______________________________________________
the Leeds List is an unmoderated mailing list and the list administrators 
accept no liability for the personal views and opinions of contributors. 
Leedslist mailing list
[email protected]
http://list.zetnet.co.uk/mailman/listinfo/leedslist
Join The Leeds United Supporters Trust at www.lufctrust.org 

Reply via email to