I'm getting really ticked off with all of this crap.   I am a member of 
the Trust, primarily because I believe in what the Trust is working for, 
the betterment of Leeds United Football Club supporters and the Club 
itself.  I have never read so much garbage in my life as I have in the 
last two  or three months......I dearly would have liked to have seen 
another person take over the club when all hell broke out.....but K*** 
saw fit to accept the bid of you know who.  And we are stuck with that.  
At least for the time being.  Being adults, there comes a time when we 
have to suck it up and say.....ok, lets get on with it.  I am not 
accepting Bates as being the boss for evermore.....I wish to hell that 
he give up the ship tomorrow morning....but it won't happen.  We have a 
game on Saturday....the first game of the season, so let's get on with 
it.  Dammit, be a Yorkshireman or Yorkshirewoman......let's stick 
together as one.....never accept what has been thrown in our 
faces.....but work together to get the shi* thrown where it should 
be....at our opposition.  I am bloody six thousand miles away from 
Elland Road......I am flaming mad.....I can do nothing more than pray 
we'll come through this and get back to where we belong.....at least in 
the Premier League.......now...Nigel, Paul, et al.....calm down....and 
get together.

Grampa Sykes

_______________________________________________
the Leeds List is an unmoderated mailing list and the list administrators 
accept no liability for the personal views and opinions of contributors. 
Leedslist mailing list
[email protected]
http://list.zetnet.co.uk/mailman/listinfo/leedslist
Join The Leeds United Supporters Trust at www.lufctrust.org 

Reply via email to