Fair enough - can't disagree with you on that one then! But I am still
intrigued, what does she - or they as a group - do to warrant being in
the category you claim?
 
C'mon spill the beans
 
Steve :-)

________________________________

From: Errand Fivefold [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
Sent: 25 October 2007 14:47
To: Steve Gillen; Luisa; RM Goodair; [email protected]
Subject: Re: [LU] Rhino Hating


'Cause I am.......
I now know better!
 
;-)
 
Verner


Steve Gillen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

        I've spent the last few minutes staring at your post and I have
to now
        admit defeat and ask.....
        
        Why? (or should that be Que?)
        
        Steve
        
        ________________________________
        
        From: Errand Fivefold [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
        Sent: 25 October 2007 13:46
        To: Steve Gillen; Luisa; RM Goodair; [email protected]
        Subject: Re: [LU] Rhino Hating
        
        
        Just thank the Lord you're not married to a Spanish bird!
        
        ;-)
        
        Verner
        
        
        

_______________________________________________
the Leeds List is an unmoderated mailing list and the list administrators 
accept no liability for the personal views and opinions of contributors. 
Leedslist mailing list
[email protected]
http://list.zetnet.co.uk/mailman/listinfo/leedslist
6 in a bloody row! 

Reply via email to