Spanish Flu of course..................

Taxi!

----- Original Message -----
From: "Luisa" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Steve Gillen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "Errand Fivefold" 
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "RM Goodair" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; 
<[email protected]>
Sent: Thursday, October 25, 2007 1:55 PM
Subject: Re: [LU] Rhino Hating

> "I've spent the last few minutes staring at your post and I have to now 
> admit defeat and ask....."
>
> SNAP Hahhaha :)
>  ----- Original Message ----- 
>  From: Steve Gillen
>  To: Errand Fivefold ; Luisa ; RM Goodair ; [email protected]
>  Sent: Thursday, October 25, 2007 1:50 PM
>  Subject: RE: [LU] Rhino Hating
>
>
>  I've spent the last few minutes staring at your post and I have to now 
> admit defeat and ask.....
>
>  Why? (or should that be Que?)
>
>  Steve
>
>
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>  From: Errand Fivefold [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>  Sent: 25 October 2007 13:46
>  To: Steve Gillen; Luisa; RM Goodair; [email protected]
>  Subject: Re: [LU] Rhino Hating
>
>
>  Just thank the Lord you're not married to a Spanish bird!
>
>  ;-)
>
>  Verner
>
>
>  Steve Gillen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>    Now there's something I agree with you 100%
>
>    Flippin' American influence, naming teams after various creatures or
>    whatever - I may be married to a yank, but it still grates at me some 
> of
>    the things we have to put up with now because of them....
>
>    Halloween for one thing - when did "trick or Treat" become accepted
>    here? (anyone ever asked for the trick by the way?) surely this is just
>    a junior form of paying protection money (A.K.A. Extortion)? "pay up or
>    we do xxx"
>
>    The other day we went to a large wholesale warehouse in Leeds - flaming
>    place was full of full size rope light reindeer and Santa's for outside
>    illumination as well as a mass of tinkly belled dancing snowmen etc - I
>    told her at the time that I blame it all on her and her countryfolk for
>    the way people (well the soft headed ones anyway) over here now go
>    totally OTT over Christmas.
>
>    As I said, I may be married to a Yank, and think the world of her, but 
> I
>    am still British and don't want my identity and heritage to be buried
>    under their influence all the time - and no, "Soccer" is not something 
> I
>    like to watch thank you!
>
>    You know something? - I feel such a lot better for getting all that off
>    my chest!
>
>    :-)
>
>    Steve
>
>    -----Original Message-----
>    From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>    [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Luisa
>    Sent: 25 October 2007 12:14
>    To: RM Goodair; [email protected]
>    Subject: Re: [LU] Rhino Hating
>
>    Cant be doing with any club of any kind that has to give themselves a
>    silly
>    name like bulls and Rhinos to drum up a bit of interest.
>
>
>
>    _______________________________________________
>    the Leeds List is an unmoderated mailing list and the list 
> administrators accept no liability for the personal views and opinions of 
> contributors.
>    Leedslist mailing list
>    [email protected]
>    http://list.zetnet.co.uk/mailman/listinfo/leedslist
>    6 in a bloody row!
>
>
>
>
>  Verner
>
>  tHe LiTtLe YeLlOw DaFfOdIl @}-,-'-- 
> _______________________________________________
> the Leeds List is an unmoderated mailing list and the list administrators 
> accept no liability for the personal views and opinions of contributors.
> Leedslist mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://list.zetnet.co.uk/mailman/listinfo/leedslist
> 6 in a bloody row!
> 

_______________________________________________
the Leeds List is an unmoderated mailing list and the list administrators 
accept no liability for the personal views and opinions of contributors. 
Leedslist mailing list
[email protected]
http://list.zetnet.co.uk/mailman/listinfo/leedslist
6 in a bloody row! 

Reply via email to