Thats pretty pathetic if you ask me, especially the get out of jail free
card you've used on Wisey. Did you hate Strachan as well because he came
from Man U but then, when you realised he was not only a brilliant
footballer but was playing a major part in our revival and was a born
leader on the pitch that he was OK because he was from Aberdeen?
If it ain't broke, don't touch it's about to get touched, I just hope this
doesn't affect the players in any way. Spurs are definately moving up my
most disliked list, delusions of grandeur and raping our club of talent
for a pittance.


> I could not give a damn.
>
> Wisey I associate with Wimbledon anyhow. lets take Vinny Jones as
> assistant,
> top bloke , shite card player.
>
> That leaves Bates
>
>
>
>
>
>



_______________________________________________
the Leeds List is an unmoderated mailing list and the list administrators 
accept no liability for the personal views and opinions of contributors. 
Leedslist mailing list
[email protected]
http://list.zetnet.co.uk/mailman/listinfo/leedslist
6 in a bloody row! 

Reply via email to