What I don't understand - truly and honestly don't understand Tim... Is
that you're (usually) a level headed sort of bloke - and I agree Gary
Neville is pretty bad, but Brian Kidd is light years worse - he is the
most hated one surely?

Go away somewhere quiet and think about it for a while and you'll see
the light

Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Tim Leslie
Sent: 26 October 2007 11:42
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [LU] Poyet off???? Get the Chelasea Out Of Leeds

Hmmmm, personally I think DO'L benefitted hugely from Graham putting an
organised framework on which he essentilly surfed succesfully for two
years, only when things started to mould itself away from the
foundations
Graham had built and into O'Leary's ideals did it start to go pear
shaped
.... then Brian Wankpot Kidd got involved and we were dead men walking
from then on in.
As the twats injured at the moment so my dislike for himis merely
simmering, can I replaceGary Neville with Brian Fucking Useless
Over-rated
tosspot Kidd (His genuine full name BTW) as my most hated person in
football?



_______________________________________________
the Leeds List is an unmoderated mailing list and the list administrators 
accept no liability for the personal views and opinions of contributors. 
Leedslist mailing list
[email protected]
http://list.zetnet.co.uk/mailman/listinfo/leedslist
6 in a bloody row! 

Reply via email to