If it's not broke, don't fix it ... or whatever the expression is... I
hope they both stay and from my armchair/PC, I'm not one bit pleased
that he might be off. 

-----Mensaje original-----
De: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] En nombre de Richard Walker
Enviado el: viernes, 26 de octubre de 2007 10:23
Para: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED];
[email protected]
Asunto: Re: [LU] Poyet off???? Get the Chelasea Out Of Leeds

Completely agree. Couldn't really give a shite whether Poyet stays or
leaves. I like his enthusiasm but surely there can't be many Leeds fans
who can turn around now and start whinging about him leaving after the
shit we have given him and Wise.  


--- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> I could not give a damn.
>  
> Wisey I associate with Wimbledon anyhow. lets take Vinny Jones as  
> assistant, top bloke , shite card player.
>  
> That leaves Bates
>  
> 
> 
> 
>    
> _______________________________________________
> the Leeds List is an unmoderated mailing list and the list 
> administrators accept no liability for the personal views and opinions

> of contributors.
> Leedslist mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://list.zetnet.co.uk/mailman/listinfo/leedslist
> 6 in a bloody row! 
> 



 
________________________________________________________________________
_______Inbox cluttered with junk? Clean up with Yahoo! Mail.
http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/mail/isp_targeting.html

_______________________________________________
the Leeds List is an unmoderated mailing list and the list
administrators accept no liability for the personal views and opinions
of contributors. 
Leedslist mailing list
[email protected]
http://list.zetnet.co.uk/mailman/listinfo/leedslist
6 in a bloody row! 

_______________________________________________
the Leeds List is an unmoderated mailing list and the list administrators 
accept no liability for the personal views and opinions of contributors. 
Leedslist mailing list
[email protected]
http://list.zetnet.co.uk/mailman/listinfo/leedslist
6 in a bloody row! 

Reply via email to