Though my postings are not very frequent, I am still reading posts to  the
list, and I still enjoy both Leeds United and this list!!!

Had the pleasure of watching the Millwall game on telly, and must admit the
victory got a bad taste after the Beckford incident. I don't want to win by
cheating, and such behavior is not something I want to watch on a football
pitch, no matter what side the player is on...

Hence, a penalty is nothing more than what Becks must expect and actually
deserves.

Still, we'll support him whenever selected for our side!

It is a huge problem, however, that we are so very much dependent on this
one man to score a goal and to win a game. Our overall performances are not
consistent enough, not even to bring us into the playoff positions. That is
a serious warning, with our budget and support in mind.

Øystein


_______________________________________________
the Leeds List is an unmoderated mailing list and the list administrators 
accept no liability for the personal views and opinions of contributors.
Leedslist mailing list
[email protected]
http://list.zetnet.co.uk/mailman/listinfo/leedslist
Sorry Macca - it's the curse of Bates old lad

Reply via email to