Don't worry Terry I am sure my report was worth reading twice :-)
I agree that on one level Beckford has only himself to blame for his ban but it 
is wrong when refs have this 'respect campaign' and just blatantly lie 
Whatever, it does prove once again that without Beckford and his goal threat we 
are faily mediocre.
Laim Dickinson does have plenty of pace too so hopefully he will be a good 
replacement \ form a lethal partnership with him - Just hope it is all sorted 
on Monday and he is both eligble and fit (he is carrying a knock) for Hereford 
on Tuesday - a victory there and home wins v Cheltenham and Scunny will make 
yesterdays result more palatable
Dave
--- On Sun, 15/2/09, Terry Emmott <[email protected]> wrote:



Sorry to all concerned but I was interrupted in mid-flow by 'er indoors and
forgot to delete the rest of Dave's report before I pressed the send button
:-( 


_______________________________________________
_______________________________________________
the Leeds List is an unmoderated mailing list and the list administrators 
accept no liability for the personal views and opinions of contributors.
Leedslist mailing list
[email protected]
http://list.zetnet.co.uk/mailman/listinfo/leedslist
Sorry Macca - it's the curse of Bates old lad

Reply via email to