well I did have a long summary of all this w/e's fun - Stockport, Leicester and 
The Damned Utd (mainly enjoyable), but the whole thing has crashed and been 
lost, so bollocks to that...as to Dave's thoughts...Robbo in for Delph (that's 
a no brainer)...more importantly what to do if Beckford isn't fit...I'd drop 
Dickinson (and his size 15 barges and stupid haircut) and play Snod alongside 
Becchio (despite his woeful showing in the last 2 games, he is our 2nd leading 
scorer) and then you're faced with what to do with RMidfield? Well - may I be 
forgiven for this - but I reckon it would be Hughes or at a longshot, 
Frazer...leaving Douglas at RBack, because that defence has been sound. 

Caspar was my MOTM on Monday...the Leeds crowd were great. Anyone else find the 
result against Leicester less disappointing than the one against Orient?

_______________________________________________
the Leeds List is an unmoderated mailing list and the list administrators 
accept no liability for the personal views and opinions of contributors.
Leedslist mailing list
[email protected]
http://list.zetnet.co.uk/mailman/listinfo/leedslist
Visit http://tinyurl.com/ce37mx NOW!

Reply via email to