What about starting Grella if Beckford is unfit? As a laptop fan I've no idea 
what I'm talking about but some folks on here have reckoned he's looked lively 
when he's come on as a sub. That would leave Snodgrass in the midfield with 
Howson and Kilkenny in the middle and Robinson out left for Delph.That would be 
a fairly attacking line-up which is something we might need, I would imagine 
Tranmere are planning to play on the break. Hopefully Robinson won't leave 
Parker too exposed.
Jeremy

> Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 10:53:21 +0000
> From: [email protected]
> To: [email protected]; [email protected]; 
> [email protected]
> Subject: Re: [LU] Delph missing - big decision for Grayson
> 
> 
> although bringing Robinson in for Delph does expose Parker more. He's looked 
> fairly comfortable in recent games but I don't think you should underestiamte 
> the work that Delph puts in when getting back to help him out. Robinson has 
> improved that aspect of his game but they'll be times when the Tranmere 
> winger will have the chance to go at Parker. This worries me. 

_________________________________________________________________
Rediscover HotmailĀ®: Now available on your iPhone or BlackBerry
http://windowslive.com/RediscoverHotmail?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_HM_Rediscover_Mobile1_042009
_______________________________________________
the Leeds List is an unmoderated mailing list and the list administrators 
accept no liability for the personal views and opinions of contributors.
Leedslist mailing list
[email protected]
http://list.zetnet.co.uk/mailman/listinfo/leedslist
Visit http://tinyurl.com/ce37mx NOW!

Reply via email to