Leicester City

2009/11/10 Damian Walsh <[email protected]>:
> I didn't realise that Gradel was on loan - I sort of assumed he was on some
> sort of extended trial as a free agent. Who lent him to us?
>
> Cheers, Damian
>
> On Tue, Nov 10, 2009 at 3:31 PM, DAVID NATTAN
> <[email protected]>wrote:
>
>> With all the stuff about poppies don't forget there is a game (albiet an
>> unimportant one) tonight.
>> I expect Gradel to start in what will be his last appearance for us unless
>> we can get his loan extended.
>>
>>
> _______________________________________________
> the Leeds List is an unmoderated mailing list and the list administrators 
> accept no liability for the personal views and opinions of contributors.
> Leedslist mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://list.zetnet.co.uk/mailman/listinfo/leedslist
> Volame vsechny Cechy
>



-- 
Shawn

_______________________________________________
the Leeds List is an unmoderated mailing list and the list administrators 
accept no liability for the personal views and opinions of contributors.
Leedslist mailing list
[email protected]
http://list.zetnet.co.uk/mailman/listinfo/leedslist
Volame vsechny Cechy

Reply via email to