Dingle by name and Dingle by nature ;-)

If I meant realistic then I'd say pragmatic but I didn't. The glass is half
full sometimes Adrian

-----Original Message-----
From: hotshotlorimer [mailto:[email protected]] 
Sent: 07 February 2010 22:54
To: [email protected]; 'Jim Moran'; 'Graham Thirkill'
Cc: 'Leeds List'
Subject: Re: [LU] Perspective


If by "curmudgeonly" you mean realistic, then perhaps we can talk.

Promotion is hanging by a thread right now, and as Thirkers accurately
points out we are THIRD division team. That is the ONLY thing that matters
and must be corrected ASAP. Failure to address that this year would be
catastrophic.

Adrian Dingle
Atlanta Whites

----- Original Message -----
From: "Brian Hamilton" <[email protected]>
To: "'Jim Moran'" <[email protected]>; "'Graham Thirkill'" 
<[email protected]>
Cc: "'Leeds List'" <[email protected]>
Sent: Sunday, February 07, 2010 3:28 PM
Subject: Re: [LU] Perspective


>I was going to say the same :-D
>
> This post is a kick up the arse that the more curmudgeonly amongst you
> deserve.
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email protected]
> [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Jim Moran
> Sent: 07 February 2010 19:57
> To: Graham Thirkill
> Cc: Leeds List
> Subject: Re: [LU] Perspective
>
>
> We missed you Thirkers.
>
> Welcome back mate.
>


_______________________________________________
the Leeds List is an unmoderated mailing list and the list administrators 
accept no liability for the personal views and opinions of contributors.
Leedslist mailing list
[email protected]
http://list.zetnet.co.uk/mailman/listinfo/leedslist
www.leedslist.net

Reply via email to