On 8 Feb 2010, at 05:24, Dr Mad  Michael Benjamin wrote:
> 'Whatever happens is in our hands'.
> I can understand the edginess.
> But this is not Hitch Hikers Guide & their is no such thing as the 
> improbability drive.
> At least it is highly improbable that there is such a  thing.
> Oh bugger this. I have an awful day ahead of me. Meeting with planners that 
> need
> a GPS to masturbate. And then a commission of enquiry why they forgot to take 
> their
> gloves off. Even Leeds United cannot distract the shit from always happening. 
> Michael, Dr Michael Benjamin, Community Psychiatrist

It reminds me a bit of an old war tale:-

This message got  through to the commanding officer at his desk at H.Q. 1940.
"Send three and four pence we're off to a dance."

The actual message sent from the troups at the battle-front was:
"Send reinforcements we're on our last stance."

When I see the messages from Mike in Ramat, Gan, Israel, I wonder what they 
really should have said.

Thirkers



_______________________________________________
the Leeds List is an unmoderated mailing list and the list administrators 
accept no liability for the personal views and opinions of contributors.
Leedslist mailing list
[email protected]
http://list.zetnet.co.uk/mailman/listinfo/leedslist
www.leedslist.net

Reply via email to