From: "MACSWAG TAE" <davidcraig.dil...@virgin.net>
To: "Legacy Ornamental Mills" <Legacy-Ornamental-Mills@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, April 02, 2009 12:14 PM
Subject: Re: REVO CRAFT MASTER

THANK YOU ALL,I was beginning to think I was alone out here,I have put
into practice all that has been mooted,bingo success,now I have
another wee query,
I suffer from arthritis and didn't know how much effort was needed to
turn the cranks on the REVO.has anybody managed to home build an
attachment motor to do the dog work,I know it is a long shot but I
might get lucky,maybe I should just try opening the bore in the blocks
a bit and see if that helps,hoping to pick someones brains,thank you
chaps for your time and concern,just hope I can find this place again,
MAC.