From: "SteveEJ" <s.jacobs0...@gmail.com>
To: "Legacy Ornamental Mills" <Legacy-Ornamental-Mills@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, July 29, 2009 7:52 AM
Subject: Re: Noobe questions..

Rich,
  Is the rotary axis mod you speak of your own design or are there
actual printed plans for it? Does your Joe use Mach3 for control or
something else? I presume it uses stepper motors and controllers as
well? Also, does humidity have any type of adverse effect on the MFD
framing? (I presume that it is painted and sealed well).

  Thanks,

  Steve