I have ordered a rotary table 6.5 weeks ago and have not recieved it
yet. Cindy at legacy finely answered my email  and said it will be
another two or three weaks if they get the parts. I have been calling
them for two days it seams like there is nobody there most of the
time.When I finely got them they promiced to have cindy call me. cindy
is the only one that could help me but she is never there and she
never called. is this the way they do business. They want me to buy a
cnc from them. After this kind of treate ment I am not going to buy
nothing from them.