Hello every body out there

I was wondering if some of you did transform there legacy 900 or 1200
with the Performance Series CNC upgrade. That it is not available
anymore.
I wrote to Legacy to to have some information if it was possible to
buy the CNC upgrade. they did not right back I wonder why.

Is it complicated to install.
I would like to transform my legacy 900 to a cnc, what kind of step
motor do i need (Holding Torque (256 oz-in) or (311 oz-in))

Is Mach 3 complicated to learn and is it difficult to do the setup for
the spindle.
Dose anybody have some picture of how the step-motor is fix to the
spindle.

Thank you
Denis