To: <legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, June 30, 2011 12:40 PM
Subject: Re: thin stock support

the 90 degree brackets I ordered from legacy they were used on a older model machine the 200 I believe it was. and the strait brackets are from the template rail mounting kit an extra legacy used to sell, I don't know if they would still have any I bought several of them once, it was the cheapest way of getting some extra rail at the time to lengthen my model 900. each one came with the brackets so I ended up with several of them, there should be pictures of the kit in your legacy manual that came with the machine.I'm sure you guys over there would have a lot easier job getting these parts now if
available than I would way over here in Australia
Bill
----- Original Message ----- From: "Groovy Wood LLC" <groovyw...@gmail.com>