To: <legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, June 30, 2011 7:39 PM
Subject: Re: thin stock support

The tall bracket that holds the wheels are from the template upgrade kit
like Bill said. The other angle bracket with two tabs are used to hold the vertical and horizontal vises in place. The wheels look like roller blade wheels that can be bought at sporting goods stores, or you can get them off a used pair of skates at most thrift stores. The bearings are typically 8mm
which mount very easily to some 5/16" all- thread or bolt.  It should take
very little time to make a bracket to hold the wheels.  I would think you
could get away with only one bracket to hold the wheels.

-Tim

----- Original Message ----- From: "curt george" <curtgeo...@wowway.com>