Hallo to all
I have joined the group with the intrest in the legacy, to learn more
about the mill and the process, I cannot add my 2cent worth because I
live in the middle east and to ship the legacy here will almost cost 3
times more than the mill itself, but then I do appreciate what the
other members greate with the mill.
I have a cnc hobby router and will adapt that to be able to play with
the indexer, at the end of the day would it still be nice to work with
a legacy - I think it will be more hands - on creations.

keep it going, I do appreciate art that is being created

Chris