  From: Bill Bulkeley
  To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Monday, July 04, 2011 6:12 AM
  Subject: Re: All New Members

  don't worry about what you call cluttering the group it doesn't matter how
many attempts as long as it gets posted
  great shelving with the threads I like it. my guess is Tim will soon post a
tutorial on how to successfully post pictures
  to remind us all how its done I just hit reply to the email when it arrives
and attach them that way.
  at the moment the finest thread a can do on the legacy is 2 threads per inch.
if I can figure out a way of doing finer I will post it for you
  how do you do the threads now?