There's no "market" for the videos and plans or Legacy would be selling them.
Now, I'm not saying there is no interest in seeing videos and plans that where
made or could be in the future.  I'm saying there are not enough paying
customers to support the endeavor.   I remember a staff member of Legacy ( I'm
not going to name anyone) lamenting about the customers all want the videos and
magazines for free.  I think it is still true today, but they shot themselves
in the foot when part of the sales pitch included free training.  I don't
recall them ever promising how much, only free training is available in the
form of online content.

I've been exploring what it takes to make videos for online consumption.  I've
invested in a cheap camera and some video editing software and a good
microphone.  After playing around a little I can appreciate the effort that
goes into even a simple video that has decent audio and video.   I'm skilled in
html and realize the time and effort it takes to post good thorough tutorials
take a lot of time.   At the end of the day I wonder why would anyone take the
effort to do this type of sharing for free.

Again, this is why participation in this group is so important as a collective
brain.  We can't rely on Legacy to provide anything new for the manual
machines.  Andy builds equipment and we the users build goods from the tool, so
at any level, we are all experts at using the equipment.   Videos and tutorials
make posting a project story and sharing some photos seem really quick and easy
and something everyone should do.

-Tim

PS. Considering nearly every member here owns a legacy product, you know we all
want to see everything!