I bought my revo new and apart from the assembly dvd the training dvd that came with it is the same one that comes with the 900
at least that is what I received

Bill

----- Original Message ----- From: "SteveEJ" <s.jacobs0...@gmail.com>
To: "Legacy Ornamental Mills" <legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, August 21, 2011 10:06 AM
Subject: Re: old legacy videos

Anyone have the videos that came with the Revo? I bought mine used (no
longer made) and they were not included. I need to make some tapered
legs for a vanity stool. Any ideas here.. I do have a 900 Legacy
Standard CNC but it was used as well and no videos with it either. I
am learning the hard way with as I cannot see in my brain what the
GCode is doing (yet). The Revo is easier for me to see what it will be
doing before I make toothpicks..

Thanks,

Steve

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Legacy Ornamental Mills" group. To post to this group, send email to legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to legacy-ornamental-mills+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/legacy-ornamental-mills?hl=en.

-----
No virus found in this message.