What's on the "Ornamental Milling Contour follower Techniques Phantom
Engineering 1996" video?  I don't think I have seen that one.

  From: Harvey Matyas
  To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, October 20, 2011 4:22 PM
  Subject: Re: New user

  Bill

  The video that I have are VCR tapes and they are

  Legacy Ornamental Mill Fast start video Phantom Engineering 2000 (2)
  Ornamental Milling Contour follower Techniques Phantom Engineering 1996
  Ornamental Milling Projects 1-5
  Woodmaster Tools 4 in 1 planner
  a copy ornamental milling advanced designs instructional video

  I don't have the design kit but I think that I have a duplicator blackets.

  Harvey