Hi,
In my opinion, the Oneida systems are the best of the dust collectors.  It
does everything they say it will do.  I have a 3hp unit with 12 (4-6")
drops to machines in my home shop (crazy hobby).  The system allows me to
open 1-3 of the gates at one time and still have excellent extraction.  I
have had it for six years and I love it!  The only drawbacks I see are
installation (my fixed system with metal ducts took a bit of time and
effort to install) and cost (the large metal ducts and Y's were more costly
than I expected).  I don't know about overseas ... the shipping cost would
probably be too high and there may be an issue with the electrical (my runs
on 240) supply that Oneida doesn't want to or can't deal with.
Rob

On Fri, Jan 27, 2012 at 1:06 PM, Brigitte Graham <brigittegraha...@gmail.com
> wrote:

> *Hi folks,*
> *Sorry, this is a 'distraction' to the current  thread.....*
> *Do you (collectively) have any experience/knowledge about the Oneida
> cyclone dust extraction systems, that sit on top of a bin, and removes dust
> before it clogs up the vacuum filter?*
> *I understand how they work in principle, but I'd like to have some feed
> back on their use/drawbacks in a 'real workshop'.*
> *I have contacted * *Oneida* *direct to find out if they are available
> here in the Uk, but have had no reply. I guess that the carriage to UK will
> be prohibitive.*
> *Cheers*
> *Legacy Widow *
> *