if I get a chance on the week end I will chuck a block of wood on the rotary
table and create something  and take some pics while making it
good or bad unless some one else comes up with some pics
  From: Tim Krause
  To: Legacy-Ornamental-Mills@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Monday, April 23, 2012 1:46 PM
  Subject: Bowls

  Hi All,

  Is anyone creating any bowls, coin trays or offering plates with their
equipment.  I had a special request for some information and I don't really
recall anything in this group  being shown.  It would be great to see some
examples or have some conversation started on the subject.

  -Tim

  No virus found in this message.